Anon1234

Wanted: Trifold Wallet / Cellphone Holder

I'm looking for a replacement for a rather old Palm Pilot case. It's a trifold wallet that holds a cellphone in place so that you can use the phone without taking it out of the wallet. It also has plenty of space for cash and cards. It's just small enough to fit in a large front pocket.

I've been unable to find anything for sale. They're all either are too small or only have a enclosed pocket for the phone.

Photos are attached, and can also be found at:

http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~janin/phonewallet

Thanks,

Adam Janin

post-27011-046426300 1333137131_thumb.jp

post-27011-057829700 1333137153_thumb.jp

post-27011-007458100 1333137147_thumb.jp

post-27011-075951200 1333137139_thumb.jp

hey i would be intreasted in talking to you about making some thing for you but i dont think i can do a triwallet but i think i can do a bi wallet

hey i would be intreasted in talking to you about making some thing for you but i dont think i can do a triwallet but i think i can do a bi wallet

Sorry for the delay. I thought I'd set it to notify me if there's a reply, but I never got one.

I might be interested in a bifold, but only if it's big enough to hold a bunch of cards, cash, and the iphone. There are a bunch of bifolds available commercially, but they're all too small.

Adam

Sorry for the delay. I thought I'd set it to notify me if there's a reply, but I never got one.

I might be interested in a bifold, but only if it's big enough to hold a bunch of cards, cash, and the iphone. There are a bunch of bifolds available commercially, but they're all too small.

Adam

oh yeah same here for the lateness of reply lol it did the same thing on my end no notification. but yeah i could create a bifold that could hold an iphone though my deals are handled thur etsy or paypal. i do almost any design u want on the outside and inside.

now tell the amount of cards u were thinking about and the iphone is it a 4,3 2, or 1 and do you want it to fit like a case or with a case.

Adam

hey adam i put a post a while ago but i guess the mod didnt post it or approve but again pm me or email me and we can discuss the details about the bifold