Walley

Looking For Experienced Crafts Person/company For Leather Wallet Prototype

Hello all!

I am looking for an experienced leather crafts person or company to help me to make a leather wallet for production purposes.

I already have the design and have an initial proof of concept prototype made. Now I need it to take it to the next level and to make a prototype which is good enough to take into production.

I am looking for someone who has experience making leather goods prototypes for established companies. The work involved would include assisting in selecting type of leathers, cloths and accessories, help in determining stitching and cutting details etc, determining final sizing of all elements. The goal is to make a fully refined product which I can take it to production. There may be several iterations and variations.

The person or company would be required to sign a NDA before proceeding.

Please contact me if you are interested and we can discuss what your charges are. I am based in Singapore but am fine to work with anyone from any country. The key for me is to find someone with the right experience. If you also know of a company or person that does this type thing, I would be glad if you can point me to them.

Thank you for reading this.

Guest Yohance

I can carry out all of the functions you're looking for.

Please feel free to contact me:

yjlacour@gmail.com

312-659-9049

Respectfully yours,

Yohance Lacour

Guest I can manufacture for you.

Hello my name is John Wright and the owner of The Leather Company in Monterey, CA. I have 30 years experience in leather goods manufacturing and will have no problem helping g you to the next stage of development.  I have no problem signing an NDA and working with your design. I can also manufacture the finished product here in The United States if you wish.  Please email me at tls_usa@hotmail.com.  or call +8312770262

John Wright