PMAZZIO

2 Unseen Stohlman Saddles

Was in my storage room the other day and peeked in the protective cases at these two Stohlman saddles I have had for years. It occurred to me that what a shame it was that I only look at them a few times a year and that nobody else has really ever seen these saddles. I have been told by a few that they are possibly the best Stohlman saddles in existence. Whether they are or are not they are beautiful and I wanted to share them with you guys who can appreciate them.

I purchased these from Ellis Barnes of the legendary G & H tool company. I was in his shop with few other saddle makers and we were chewing the fat when he asked me to climb up a ladder into the loft of his shop and grab the saddles under the blanket. Imagine our surprise when they were two unridden saddles that Al had made Ellis and his wife, I guess they were all pretty tight. After some discussion with Ellis I ended up taking them home.

Please enjoy them

Sorry it wont accept my pics. They are small JPEGs, I will try to figure it out

Sorry it wont accept my pics. They are small JPEGs, I will try to figure it out

Hi.. Not sure if you're aware, but when you're posting pics, you have to browse for each file, then click the 'Attach This File' button and then go across to the 'Add To Post' button..this inserts them in your text..

If you're already doing that, they should be coming up, so maybe there's something else wrong..

The following diagram shows all the buttons, but the 'Add To Post' button only comes up when you have a picture to add in the list..

Hope that helps..

post-33507-0-82253800-1349396264_thumb.j

Regards

Phil

try http://imgur.com/ if you're having issues with the photo uploader. Just upload them to http://imgur.com/ (click computer, then browse for the images, select and then click "start upload". Once uploaded, copy the link under "BBCode" (looks like [iME]hllp://i.imgur.com/aQyT4.jpg[/img]) and paste that into your message. The photo will embed into the message where ever you put the link, like so:

aQyT4.jpg

Edited by Spinner

Would really love to see your pictures. Hope you can get them uploaded soon.

Yes, what she said. We all would like to see them.

Bob