imac1320

Leather Crafters Saddlers Journal For Sale

I have 56 issues for sale (2 are the same copy). The first magazine is a 1995 issue; the last magazine is a 2006 issue. Exact volumes and numbers are listed below. Some magazines are in near perfect condition, others show wear. I did not check to see if all the patterns were still included. Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you!

Vol 2: No 4,4,5,6

Vol 3: No 3,4

Vol 4: No 2,5

Vol 5: No 6

Vol 6: No 3

Vol 7: No 1,3,5

Vol 8: No 1,2,3,4,5,6

Vol 9: No 1,2,3,4,5,5,6

Vol 10: No 1,2,4

Vol 11: No 1,2,3,4,5,6 (1 is 10th Anniversary Issue)

Vol 12: No 1,2,3,4,5,6

Vol 13: No 1,2,3,4,5

Vol 14: No 1,3,4,5,6

Vol 15: No 1,3,4,5

Vol 16: No 3

Price you are asking could have a great impact on interest. I am interested, maybe.

Aaron

Interested as well, depending on price and patterns.

Me too, depending on price and included patterns.

Three's a crowd, but I am also interested :)

Are you selling as a lot or individual? What is the price for the lot and what would your price be for individual? Also just a question for clarification Volume 2, is 1992, vol3 1993 vol 4 1994 and are labled Leathercrafters Journal. !995 or Vol 5 started Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal. However you said your oldest one was 1995?

Edited by camano ridge

Thanks for all of the responses. I will post the price here tomorrow (Monday, February 24th), but want to respond to Camano Ridge's questions today.

• I do prefer to sell the magazines as a lot
  • There is an error in my original posting; the first issue is from 1992 as Camano Ridge stated. Volume 2 is from 1992, Volume 12 is from 2002, etc.
  • The following magazines are titled The Leather Crafters Journal: Volumes 2 and 3
  • The following magazines are titled The Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal: Volumes 4 and later
  • I also checked the magazine's website; 26 of these are not available to purchase as back issues

Hi all - Apologies for the delayed response. How about $180? This is 30% off the per issue price direct from the Magazine publisher and, as mentioned above, includes 26 issues no longer available.

Edited by imac1320

I will take them all.

I am out of town and will be back Saturday.

Can you please hold these for me.

If you need anything before then please email me.

Thank you!

SOLD

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your interest. I lost my father a couple years ago. He was very passionate about his leather work, so it is good to know there is forum like this. I hope to pass his things on to a great group that will use them with as much love as he did.

Best Regards & Happy Crafting,

Ian