Sign in to follow this  
rawhider

Need Rawhide!!

Like the description says, I hadn't expected to be so busy, so I ran out of string. I need to find at least one full hide of either pre-cut string or just a hide I can cut. Any one lnow where I could find good rawhide? I hate doing this, but I'm in a pinch!

I haven't ever used it, but I hear that some folks get there's from Hereford By Products in either hides or precut strings.

Rawhide

Hereford Bi-Products has been changed to Tejas Industries. Bill Confer is the fella ya need to talk too. They sell rawhide by the foot precut or will sell sides or circles. They have cow,calf,or slunk(unborn calf) The ph# is (806)363-7232 I hope this helps.

Mike

Rawhide

Hereford Bi-Products has been changed to Tejas Industries. Bill Confer is the fella ya need to talk too. They sell rawhide by the foot precut or will sell sides or circles. They have cow,calf,or slunk(unborn calf) The ph# is (806)363-7232 I hope this helps.

Mike

Thanks guys! I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Well, I talked to Bill, he was very felpful. The prices were a little more than I want to spend, though. I'm wondering if the quality of his hides are any better than say Zack White, who is about $50 per hide cheaper. Has anyone who used both seen any sort of quality difference?

Rawhider

I've only used rawhide from Tejas and I've been real happy. I'd be real happy to know how Zack Whites compares. As I'm always looking to save a buck.

Mike

I have used several hides from Bill for reatas and have been very, very happy with them. Do you have the contact info for Zach White? Didn't realize there was another supplier out there.

Thanks, Kris