Sign in to follow this  
wildrose

seeking no-longer-made stain

I have a folio that is about 10 yrs old that I'd covered with Tandy's mahogany antique (liquid). I still have tan, saddle tan, and some others on my shelf, which I bought when they were closing that line of stains, but I'm out of mahogany. I have a customer for whom I'm making 4 binders, and she really loves that mahogany. I'm going to try the eco-flo paste, on a sample, but I'd really love to have some of the original antique LIQUID. Anyone have some they'd like to sell me?

Don't have any of it........but if you post a pic of the finish you are after I bet someone could identify something else that will be really close. Then again monitor colors vary but it couldn't hurt.

Tim

Thanks for the reply...I was starting to think no one was even going to chime in on it.

I'm going to try some of what I've gotten (the new eco-flo paste and a liquid in the same line), I was just hoping to find some of the old stuff. It was more a product love for me than just the color itself.

I have Feiblings Mahogany antique not sure how it compares, but its at least 20 yrs old, LOL

Thanks for the comeback....glad to know there's someone else out there that keeps stains forever LOL! That's a different product though.