J W Craftsman

Looking For A Minimalist Wallet Pattern...tboyce?

I'm looking for a minimalist wallet pattern like the examples below. I came up with one but didn't workout like I had planned and asking for some help since I'm new to leatherwork. Any help would be appreciated.

blackthorn_zps965b4ea1.jpg

anvil1_zps16f91f30.jpg

anvil2_zpse26067fc.jpg

You've got the pictures right there....it's two pieces with a fabric liner stuck to the back panel. The front panel has the window slots cut in it, and a snap set in each corner.

Thanks I've gathered all that. As i said I came up with a pattern but didn't workout quite as I was hoping and I'm currently working on a redesign. In the meantime was looking for input from others for maybe dimensions and the like.

I've noticed others ask for help with patterns and also include pictures for examples to which they could also use as reference but a printable reusable pattern such as the ones that Tom produces would be nice with the cut lines dimensions etc included to be able to use over and over.

In the middle picture with the lining done, are the linings just glued onto the leather? Or is there a crazy process that I don't know about to make that happen?

EDIT:

I don't know the dimensions off the top of my head but you might just want to start with some of the other patterns that are on the boards here. The one below is one of the more popular patterns and should work as a starting point for sizing.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=54776

Edited by Realm13

Why don't you just email/private message him. He is a member of the forums. Check this link to a video he did.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=48745&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1