papaw

2014 Spring Leather Show

Went to my first leather show Leather By the Lake. I really enjoyed the show seen alot of very nice leather work met lot of carfters and spent a lot of money LOL. But in all a very good show from a newbee stand point.

Great Job CLCG

Papaw

Hey Papaw, I'm glad you enjoyed the show! It was nice to see you there, even though we didn't get the chance to talk. Maybe next show I won't be running around so much and can sit down and enjoy conversing with the guests more. Congrats on winning the skirting hide, dye, and bracelet. I'll be bringing them to the meeting for you Sunday.

We had well over 100 entries this show, and all were very good. Some, of course, were outstanding and unusual. Case in point is, as always, the pieces that Roz "The Dragon Lady" entered. She always has something new and unusual to put in the show, and this year was no exception. I didn't get to take many pictures myself, so as soon as Brent gets his put on computer, we'll have some to share with all the folks here.

Jeff Swanson and Roz both taught two classes, and everyone I talked to that took either said they really enjoyed themselves, and learned a lot.