I am curious what you all use for storing your contact cement in? Do you use the plastic jar type containers like Tandy sells or maybe the bigger container that has a rubber stopper type thing where you just set it in the container opening and it seals it? I've been just using the screw-lid brush that comes in the container of cement and it's a pain.

Also, if you are doing a lot of wider items... for instance, I am working on some Sword sheaths that are almost three inches wide... do you maybe pour some contact cement into another container like a plactic bowl or something and then use a wider brush of some sort or do you struggle along with the little brush in the container lid? That seems sloooooow.

I'm all ears. I love this site and all the helpful folks here!

Thanks in advance!

I use the little Coke bottles and drill a hole in the top. Use a piece of sheep skin to spread the glue and seal the top when your done. Don't use just any plastic bottle some of them will melt right before your eyes when you pour the glue in.