art23

What Type Of Set Up For My 111W155S/111W154

Hello everyone

I currently purchased 2 111w155s with table and motors. One table is bigger than the other, as are the motors. I still haven't seen the difference , since I still have it on my truck and haven't unloaded the table. I also purchased a 111w154 head only. I think that I want to keep only one 111w155 and the 111w154 (still dont know)just because the instructions manual says that you can put size 25 and 27 needles on the 111w154(is it really true). And the 155 says that the biggest is 24. Anyway they're all too fast for what I need them. I only sew about 1/4 in thick belts and maybe some stirrups,headstalls etc. What would be the best set up for these 111w's as far as servos,DC servos ,speed reducers, pulleys, bands, what ever is out there.I live near LA in California.

Leather Machine Co is right there in Ca

check the top of the pages here as he is a supporter of this site Cobra/ Leather Machine Co

Call Steve and he will get you what you need and set up the first time around

db

Thanx for the info. I will try to call this weekend hoping to solve my run away singer lol.