Sign in to follow this  
kevinhopkins

Chaylor Fenelli-New Distributor

Hello all. I just wanted to let everyone know that Springfield Leather has become the sole distributor for Chaylor Fenelli in this country. We rec'd our first shipment of product the other day (01-6-10), and have been so busy that we haven't been able to even look at it. The shipment that we received is only a partial tho, and more will be arriving as we finalize things to a greater degree with Mr. Johnstone. So for now, we don't have a complete line, but we do have some things. I anticipate that we will have what products that we do have checked in, with prices established by Monday the 11th of Jan. I'm supposed to meet with Mr. Johnstone shortly after the WESA show in Denver, and hopefully we can finalize the product line at that time, and make arrangements for sufficient inventory to cover the demand. You're more than welcome to call me at the store, but I don't know if I'll have much more info than what's here....

Thanks,

Kevin Hopkins

Thanks for the up date. when can we see what you have to sell now?

Great! Business is probably going to be brisk for a while...

Great news Kevin.

Josh

Thank goodnes, someone came through. Will be coming down you way sometime later this month. Thank you Kevin for doing this..

Randy