buckaroo93

Hello From Northern Alberta

Hey everybody I'm new to the forum and I hope to learn something. I do some cowboying and make my own gear and realy enjoy leatherworking especialy the tooling.

:welcome: Glad to have you here. What kind of gear do you make?

Mark

Buckaroo93,

Glad to have you here, especially since I can now point out to those who think I live at the North Pole (I'm in the Valleyview area) that here is someone who is 5 hours farther north of me who is still in Alberta (not even to the North West Territories yet!) and there is still ranching and farming up there. Post some pictures of your work and welcome to the forum!

:welcome: you found a great site here.

Hey,sorry I'm so slow to reply but we're kind of busy here with the Cmas season and all. I have built some chaps,spur straps,cuffs,headstall and other small stuff like wallets,checkbooks,belts. Pretty much all I have done is for myself or family I have done a few custom items for other people but I would like to get more into it. I'm also planning to build a saddle in the future and would appreciate suggestions on where I could get a kit or a list of stuff that I would need. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Hello Buckaroo93 and greetings from a Brit living in the Netherlands. Happy Holidays :wave: