deeter

Colorado saddlemakers association winter seminar

To anyone interested:

The Colorado saddlemakers association is planning a winter seminar in Moab, Utah. Jan 30,31, Feb 1, 2009. I am in charge of this particular seminar and it is still in the planning stages. If you are interested in coming you can contact me shane@deetercustomsaddlery.com . I am interested in knowing what subjects people would like to learn about. We are also working on a "quick draw" carving contest as part of the seminar (details forthcoming). Please feel free to look on the CSMA website www.coloradosaddlemakers.org to see what we are all about.

Thanks, Shane Deeter

To anyone interested:

The Colorado saddlemakers association is planning a winter seminar in Moab, Utah. Jan 30,31, Feb 1, 2009. I am in charge of this particular seminar and it is still in the planning stages. If you are interested in coming you can contact me shane@deetercustomsaddlery.com . I am interested in knowing what subjects people would like to learn about. We are also working on a "quick draw" carving contest as part of the seminar (details forthcoming). Please feel free to look on the CSMA website www.coloradosaddlemakers.org to see what we are all about.

Thanks, Shane Deeter

Shane,

The last one in Salida was great fun. Will this one you are planning be instead of Grand Junction or in addition to? Hope you're enjoying your winnings...also we posted the results of the Swivel Knife Shootout and what a phenominal work yours was!!! Just in case you didn't get to see it here it is: http://www.leatherwranglers.com/contest.html

Lets Talk Soon.

PZ

Shane,

The last one in Salida was great fun. Will this one you are planning be instead of Grand Junction or in addition to? Hope you're enjoying your winnings...also we posted the results of the Swivel Knife Shootout and what a phenominal work yours was!!! Just in case you didn't get to see it here it is: http://www.leatherwranglers.com/contest.html

Lets Talk Soon.

PZ

Paul,

We are still having the Grand Junction seminar as well. I hope you can make it up to one of the seminars. Thank you for sponsering the tooling contest. And I love your knife I got in salida. I would like to see angle blades on your menu.

Call me anytime

Shane

To all:

The winter seminar line up is set. We have some great classes. Barry King is doing a Sheridan style tooling class and a Sheridan style antique class. Also Paul Zalesak is doing a swivel knife class. Bob Klenda and others are doing a class on covering saddle horns. We have many other classes. The meals are provided for three days and we get a great deal on lodging. Also there are vendor booths like Barry and Paul( leather wranglers) also Rons tools, the leather factory, and saddle trees from Quality mfg. Please call me 435-459-9617 or email shane@deetercustomsaddlery.com if you need more info. Thanks Shane