Sign in to follow this  
LJR

"J" style belt clips

Being new here I was hoping someone could help me locate a place to purchase "J" style belt clips, for IWB style holsters. Thanks

Not sure what a J style is but Ohio Travel Bag carries clips of all sorts. And I have seen some pretty sturdy clips on Mfg. websites, maybe they would be willing to divuldge their sources. Even though metal clips seem to be popular and I have used one, most makers lean towards loops and snaps as being more secure during the draw and reholstering process. At least that is what I have read. Hope this helped. Jordan

As he said Ohio Travel Bag has all kinds. But need a sales tax number to buy and they have a 75.00 min. order. Weaver is another sourse but they only offer 3 different kinds, also have to have a resalers tax number and they have a 50.00 min.

Randy

If you want them pre-formed try getting a hold of comptac about them. They might seel them to another maker at wholesale.