ELeBlanc

Nos Singer Model 97 Needles For Sale

Pictures to come later today. Needles are 3" long. The ancient Singer Box says 97-4 220/25. However there are two different thicknesses of needle in the box. The thick one reminds me of some Landis 1 needles I have.

I am interested, if these are a Leather point needle!

Pictures to come later today. Needles are 3" long. The ancient Singer Box says 97-4 220/25. However there are two different thicknesses of needle in the box. The thick one reminds me of some Landis 1 needles I have.

I've never seen a model 97 needle before these so I know very little about them - other than that they are very rare these days!

If they are not Leather Point would they be for heavy canvas? How could I tell the difference?

They came from a Harness shop so that would make Leather more likely.

Left them at work (with camera) so need to go get them.

I am interested, if these are a Leather point needle!

I've never seen a model 97 needle before these so I know very little about them - other than that they are very rare these days!

If they are not Leather Point would they be for heavy canvas? How could I tell the difference?

They came from a Harness shop so that would make Leather more likely.

Left them at work (with camera) so need to go get them.

they will have a chisel point to them, not a rounded bullet taper!

they will have a chisel point to them, not a rounded bullet taper!

I just looked at some needles I have, and they are label 97-4 for the chisel, and 97-3 for the round! assuming these were packaged correctly, I'd like them...

I just looked at some needles I have, and they are label 97-4 for the chisel, and 97-3 for the round! assuming these were packaged correctly, I'd like them...

I wold also be interested in the rest of the chisel point if any are still available, also what size are they?

the needles themselves are labelled or the packaging? I'm somewhat unsure of the packaging because it says 200/25 and the only reference I see to 200/25 is for Patcher needles and those are only about 1" long.

the needles themselves are labelled or the packaging? I'm somewhat unsure of the packaging because it says 200/25 and the only reference I see to 200/25 is for Patcher needles and those are only about 1" long.

The 200/25

Is the size of the needle! the 97-4 is system and point configuration! How many do you have, and how much?Where you from? (Shipping) Please PM me!

Needles are marked Singer 250 / 27 and Singer 200 / 25. Price is $15 per needle. The points are not rounded - they are diamond shaped like the tip on an arrow or spear.

post-7037-044583000 1338723719_thumb.jpg

post-7037-018386300 1338723737_thumb.jpg

post-7037-071686000 1338723750_thumb.jpg

How did you come up with this astronomical price? or is it $15.00 per box?

These needles are not that rare, they are a $3.00 needle when bought seperately...

I will convert my machine to another needle system, for $15.00 a piece...I'll buy a box of each size (25 and 27) at $3.00 each

Needles are marked Singer 250 / 27 and Singer 200 / 25. Price is $15 per needle. The points are not rounded - they are diamond shaped like the tip on an arrow or spear.

Appreciate your inquiry. I should have posted the price initially. Price is per needle. If you find these at $3 per needle let me know so I can buy more. Thanks.

How did you come up with this astronomical price? or is it $15.00 per box?

These needles are not that rare, they are a $3.00 needle when bought seperately...

I will convert my machine to another needle system, for $15.00 a piece...I'll buy a box of each size (25 and 27) at $3.00 each

If you sell these at $15.00 per needle let me know! I will sell that sucker my whole collection of them! Hell at that price I can sell him my large collection of them, and buy a NEW machine! I bought mine from a reputable dealer 5 months ago! ten minutes worth of work and $12.00 a 10 pack (my memory might be wrong on that price somewhere close) and these machines can get needles all day long! Contact the guys in Idaho at ferdco for details on how to adjust your needle bar! ONLY disadvantage to that is you go from 1" of sewing thickness to 7/8" thickness!

$3.00 per needle and I'll tack 2 boxes... 25 and 27

Appreciate your inquiry. I should have posted the price initially. Price is per needle. If you find these at $3 per needle let me know so I can buy more. Thanks.

post-26531-015575100 1338747623_thumb.jp

The OP must remember that the 97 needles only fit a class 97 machine, but if you have a 97 class machine and found out that the original needles are hard to find, you either shortened a Landis #1 needle by 1/2" or adjusted the needle bar and use a 794 needle. When the price is lowered contact me.

The OP must remember that the 97 needles only fit a class 97 machine, but if you have a 97 class machine and found out that the original needles are hard to find, you either shortened a Landis #1 needle by 1/2" or adjusted the needle bar and use a 794 needle. When the price is lowered contact me.

Have you lowered the price?

You have a PM

i've left several PM's even talked to Bob @ toledo sewing machine (sewmun)! I am ready to buy the 34 needles we agreed to!David