anvilcustoms

Punkhipster Leather Belts, Cuffs, Wallets

Just showing off some stuff I have made. Pics below of wallets, cuffs, & belts! Thanks for looking!

PunkHipster "Vintage Stock" Leather chain wallet: punk_hipster_vintage_leather_wallet_3_small.jpg?766

PunkHipster "Gen. Elephant Bifold Wallet" with Drillbit Chainmaille Wallet Chain: drillbit_wallet_chain06_small.jpg?766

PunkHipster Cuffs and accessories: http://www.punkhipster.com/collections/accessories

photo_2_6f4af147-9767-48db-83c9-b02764e7f0aa_small.jpg?766

leather_cuff02_small.jpg?766

PunkHipster "50FOB" Leather key fob I build. I guarantee for 50 years!!!!: leather_key_chain_fob09_small.jpg?766

PunkHipster Original Leather Belts: punk_hipster_belt_2_small.jpg?766

Thanks for looking! www.punkhipster.com

Pics are too small to be able to see anything...

I clicked through to the website. Much better views there. where do you get your HK clips?

I get those HK clips from Ohio Travel Bag. Great clips for the price.....thanks for posting.

So are they HK "style" clips or authentic HK clips? I've seen some "style" ones that are pretty bad quality, so usually end up going with the more expensive ones.

Nice stuff. I've been experimenting recently with chainmaille and wallets. I like that drillbit chain, gonna have to have a go at it :)