Sign in to follow this  
Pounder

Hello From Indiana

Hello and Happy New Yew Year Fellow Leather Crafters. My name is John George and I have been working leather for 20 some odd years now. There is just something about taking a side of leather and turning out leather art that is hard to explain but it sure is nice to find a group that understnads what I am talking about. I read on this site that a person in the leather business is someone whose wife has a job. Well I recently found my self in that positon having retired from corrections management and have decided to take leather carving full time and hopefully make a little pocket change for my efforts. I will be spending (as I already have) hours reviewing the information provided by others to this site. I must say I thought I knew a lot about leather until I found this site and now I consider myself a "newbie". I look forward to sharing and receiveing lots of helpful hints in the future.

Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing pictures of some of your work.

Ken

Pounder,

Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to seeing your work and hearing how you do things. We are all learning from each other and helping to promote the art of leather crafting. It is more fun when there are others to share in the journey. Again, welcome to the forum.

BillB

Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing pictures of some of your work.

Ken

Thanks, Ken, I am trying to establish a gallery but my computer skills are limited but I will get one soon.

Pounder,

Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to seeing your work and hearing how you do things. We are all learning from each other and helping to promote the art of leather crafting. It is more fun when there are others to share in the journey. Again, welcome to the forum.

BillB

Thanks Bill B, I am trying to establish a Gallery but my computer skills are limited but I will triumph, just like a leather project, one step at a time.