Sign in to follow this  
impalanewbie

Help! In Need Of A Walking Foot W/reverse

I'm in need of a used walking foot sewing machine with reverse for auto and marine upholstery, preferably with a servo motor. If anyone can help me out i would appreciated i am located in Jackson, Tn

I'm in need of a used walking foot sewing machine with reverse for auto and marine upholstery, preferably with a servo motor. If anyone can help me out i would appreciated i am located in Jackson, Tn

I picked up a card at Sheridan froma company called Nick-O Sewing Machine Company. They sell new and used industrial machinery. They had a number of used and refurbished machines of all different brands and makes for leather and upholstery. Had walking foot flat beds, cylinder arm with walking foot, etc. They seemed pretty reasonable. They are for Stanton TN Contact info: 1-800-526-4256 Nick Pittman. Hope this helps - Deb

DEB IS RIGHT ON..... I have dealt with Nick Pittman several times and he is one of the finest Men i have met. He is located at Stanton Tn. tell him the Luke sent you.

The Consew 206rb5 is a good machine. You will be happy with your decision.