I have no Idea who made it, but I'm sure you will get the answer your looking for on here. Also WELCOME, glad to have you here. Just give these guys some time to see your post, I'd bet you have your answer in the next day or 2. Rus

If there is no marking, it will be hard to identify.

For my short knowledge. I can tell you my impression:

40-50's style not top of the line model, probably factory made

lady or youth? is the seat small? the stirrups leather are narrow.

I dont know when the aluminium appear in rigging? Someone have an answer?

Aluminum was used at different times when brass was going into things like war products, or for economic reasons by some of the production folk. I am suspecting a factory saddle based on some of the things I see, but couldn't venture a guess just based on that picture. I wouldn't automatically class it as a ladies or youth saddle based on size. At the time it was made, a 15" might have been to the larger side. The other guys can weigh in, but most all of the older saddles I have got to put a tape to were 14-1/2" and a few 15". My great grandfather was a tall man and I have his saddle sitting next to me here - seat length is 14-1/2" on an Ellensburg tree. My other living room display saddle is 14-1/2" on what looks to be a Lee Robinson tree.