Spider

JUST TO FREAK YOU OUT!!!!

Just to clearify. I do have an 8 hour Job, wife and almost 3 year old son. I do not neglect any....I don't think at least but I try to squeeze in leatherwork where possible.

This is a project I am working on here and there. It will be my briefcase to take my leather samples or just to mess around with...

brace yourself cause this looks kinda freaky... Evantually I will make some bags with this concept and maybe some bike stuff. My Dr. says I will be well someday so to keep hanging in there...

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA! I LOOOOOOOVE IT! here's helpful hint for it too. get some casting resin to fill in the skull so it doesn't get smooshed. now get back to work ya slacker. heh heh heh

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA! I LOOOOOOOVE IT! here's helpful hint for it too. get some casting resin to fill in the skull so it doesn't get smooshed. now get back to work ya slacker. heh heh heh

He's filled with leather shavings and dust and rubber cement. He's solid. Hey! I'm not a slacker....oh wait, gotta get back to work. lol Thanks Drac.

Aaaahhh what a truly bizarre leather creation and with that casket, love on first sight.

Hey, I've found out that when doctor's say that it's actually 'cuz you're beyond rescue!!! C'mon, someday!!?? yeah right!

Just keep doing your stuff man!

Now you got me thinking cigarbox casketstyle, maybe I sketch on one this weekend when I will be in my other house in the Swedish outback with the wolves and bears, yeah!

How many hours in total of making this liondemonskull and do you mold with some sort of plug??

Nice going!!

Tom

maybe i need a doctor too cuz i think its cool,,whee haw

Very original wait till freak looks at this hes gona freak...LOL

Way kewl!!!

I like everything about it, even the handle.

Thanx for posting all the things today. We were in need of some serious pix posting lately...lol

Way kewl!!!

I like everything about it, even the handle.

Thanx for posting all the things today. We were in need of some serious pix posting lately...lol

Thanks. I will do my best to not let you lack in postings.

that's gonna be quite a piece!

can't wait to see the rest of it

Super sweeeet Spider!

I am in the process of doing a coffin box as well. I started it last year for a tattoo artist friend of mine so she can carry her machines, It's almost done, just gotta finish tooling her artwork on the lid. Hopefully I'll get it done soon and post some pics.

By the way, LOVE to skull....great job!

Wow! That's freakin' Awesome! Love the skull! Love the coffin so far! And me too, did you use a mold? That rocks!!

Let's just hope the Dr. doesn't fix whatever it is that makes you generate cool stuff....

Wicked cool!

Good stuff man. I've been planing on making a coffin case for my daughter's guitar. I told her i would almost a year ago. Is that bad.....I feel kinda bad now that i hear that out loud.... Hey i got her the guitars and amp. That's the fun part, rite !! Come on, what does ever rockin 6 year old want ? A guitar or a freakin case..... Ok i feel better now.

rockin01a.jpg

post-158-1206070569_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone. Yeah Brent this would be a shame to lose but I guess I'll never be like everyone else. Or at least "Normal".....God forbid I'm ever that. I look forward to seeing your guys posts.

Oh, the skull is a cast iron skull face I have. I soaked the leather, thin leather, then pressed it onto the skull face. After it settled a bit I took the hair dryer to it and hit it on high. The cast iron face helped dry it from the back cause it heated up.

Freak, glad you're back with us. Now put the soap box away my friend.

Edited by Spider

Way cool Spider, you are definately going to have to take a picture of you all decked out in your wrist bands and sitting on your bike with this brief case, I just gotta see the whole package.

Ken

Way cool Spider, you are definately going to have to take a picture of you all decked out in your wrist bands and sitting on your bike with this brief case, I just gotta see the whole package.

Ken

Good call Ken, thanks for the compliment. Shoot, I need to start making stuff for myself....for the pic I mean..

You'll have to work on a vest as well, I can just imagine...LOL

Ken

You'll have to work on a vest as well, I can just imagine...LOL

Ken

:Lighten: What a great idea....Trying a mask right now but maybe after.... :specool:

Thanks Ken. I will blame you for this one when I have to explain to the wife why I am up till 4. LOL

This is truly a wonderful piece of artwork. AWESOME!!!!

AND... it didn't even freak me out LOL!!!!

This is truly a wonderful piece of artwork. AWESOME!!!!

AND... it didn't even freak me out LOL!!!!

Oh good, then I am not alone....