Sign in to follow this  
99Reza

Newbie Saying Hi And Still Learning About The Craft

Hi people,

My name is Reza, Iearned about leather-craft few years back. What brought me to the craft is my interest in watches and their amazing leather strap. The rest is history.

What I found amazing is everytime I start a new project, there's always new things to learn, I guess the saying of 'Ten days to learn and Ten years to master' is very true.

My interest is making cases for gadget and leather bag.

I've decided to start a label under Ped's & Ro name to fuel my interest further. It has been a slow start but at least the ball is rolling. My first step was opening up a shop in Etsy for my phone pouches.

I'm looking forward to learn as much as possible from many talented member in here and share my knowledge as well.

Here's some photos of my work:

IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

a7dfa5f2.jpg

30c678a3.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

0889bfb3.jpg

Please feel free to browse my blog (link in my signature) for more info on my work. I try to update the blog twice a week, hopefully more in the future.

Nice work Reza. I checked out your blog and I liked the bit you did on your 007 friend. Patina is of particular interest to me and something I'd like to learn more about. I sewed a 3/4" band around my wrist about 3 months ago and have never taken it off. It has been scraped and scuffed and through a shower ever day with soap and water contact. I'm continually impressed by the remarkable durability and almost self healing action of leather. Many days I'll see scratches on it and after a few days they'll fade away. It is very dark and has a waxy sheen to it now.

Good luck on you work, thanks for showing us!

Thanks for the kind word mate. It's the character of the leather that keeps me intrigue about leather, amazing stuff.