Froghunter

OPEN INVITATION

Hey all,

I know I have been absent of late, and no I don't have any new stuff to show off (I am done with the western cemetery clock and will get pictures this week!) But I have just relocated to New England to take over the "Boston" Tandy store.

So know I am finally getting settled in, finding most of my stuff that is still in boxes and working my tail off!

But, I wanted to let all of our members know I am still around and I should be getting back to work and have some stuff to critique soon. Also wanted to invite ANY members who are in the area to stop by the store and see me. Ya don't even have to buy anything! Being new to the area I am just looking to meet people who have the same passion for leather work that I have!!!

I have learned TONS from everyone here and I am glad to be a part of this big family! So if ya get up into this neck o the woods, come by the store and meet the transplanted redneck!

I'ts good to be back! I'll be around!

Hmmm... now we have to call you "frog-huntah". Congratulations!

Johanna

Hmmm... now we have to call you "frog-huntah". Congratulations!

Johanna

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE.

Being a transplanted redneck myself I say welcome to NH. You will find that most up here are rednecks with a different accent. All have bass boats, 4X4s and horses.

I came up from the redneck riviera AKA Panama City back in 1990. Live in Derry now.

I am at the store at least once a month as I work in Bilerica right down the road. I'm sure I'll see ya soon.

Hans

Welcome to NH,

I believe we may have spoken on the phone. I placed an order a few weeks back. I'll have to make the trip down sometime to say hello.

I love NH, Though I'm definately not a redneck, there are plenty here. I moved up to Meredith from MA about 10 yrs ago (I'm what they call a flatlander). Actually, I do like to fish occasionally (no bassboat though), I drive a Jeep Comanche 4x4, But I don't trust horses, I keep my distance from them.

Did you make it up this way for bike week?

John

Thanks for the welcome all! I am loving it here so far (what's this "winter" thing y'all keep talking about??). Anybody here remember the kid in the "Christmas Story" that'll be me in a few months!!!

:NEWFUNNYPOST:

Johanna - my friends have taken to calling me ChowdaFrog, with my luck it will stick!

I haven't been doing much sight seeing as work has kept me busy busy, but soon I hope to be able to see the area. I didn't make bike week this year but have been here for it before (rode from Oregon, aways back!)

I did get to the beach last weekend for a couple of hours. Everybody was complaining about the heat? HEAT? oh well, y'all can laff at me when I bundle up like the Michelin man this winter (still not sure what THIS is!!!)

Just wait, it'll come. Probably not so bad way down south in Nashua though.

If you get some time you should definately take a ride up this way, lots of nice riding up around the lakes.

John

This will be me in a few month i am sure!

child-in-snowsuit.gif

hey does this mean you will save some extra special hides for me if i order from your store????

hey does this mean you will save some extra special hides for me if i order from your store????

You got it! I'll do that for ANY of my customers!

Hey,

Welcome to Charlton MA. I have been to the store once or twice. Being in Worcester, it's just as easy for me to get to Hartford as Charlton!

Hope to see you in your shop sometime!

swivelsphinx

Hey,

Welcome to Charlton MA. I have been to the store once or twice. Being in Worcester, it's just as easy for me to get to Hartford as Charlton!

Hope to see you in your shop sometime!

swivelsphinx

It's Chelmsford, though; not Charlton, for which I am infintely grateful, because Charlton is a haul from Lawrence!