Petah

WTB: Nice simple Messanger bag

I'm looking for a dead simple yet elegant messenger bag Around 16x12x6 with nice bullet proof construction. No pockets. two straps to hold the top flap down. I want to hold my business laptop and a few portfolios in it. Being a student living off of cans of beans and instant noodles I's like to keep the cost nice and low.

Send me a PM.

Edited by Petah

I'm looking for a dead simple yet elegant messenger bag Around 16x12x6 with nice bullet proof construction. No pockets. two straps to hold the top flap down. I want to hold my business laptop and a few portfolios in it. Being a student living off of cans of beans and instant noodles I's like to keep the cost nice and low.

Send me a PM.

Where are you located? Also what is your major and college? Just wondering, I graduated from Ohio University and know what is is like to eat noodles for every meal and beer bread.

What kind of leather were you wanting? Like an upholstery type or chap type leather? Do you want handles or straps to carry the bag? Color?

Thanks!

Where are you located? Also what is your major and college? Just wondering, I graduated from Ohio University and know what is is like to eat noodles for every meal and beer bread.

What kind of leather were you wanting? Like an upholstery type or chap type leather? Do you want handles or straps to carry the bag? Color?

Thanks!

I go So SFU up in Vancouver Canada. Surf/Snow/Olympics!

I'd love a nice utilitarian bag. I have a milsurplus gas mask bag that's been working well until now. I think it's time to upgrade a bit.

One nice wide strap. A handle would be great but it's not a necessity. Chap leather I guess... If it's robust and wears well. Nice dark red/brown colour. No liners or dividers. I was looking at those camel leather ones on eBay but my last India item broke on me (A leather wallet). Here's an image that kind of captures the 'Style.'

untitled.jpg

I was also looking at those Chrome messenger bags but they don't fit in the business world well.

thanks for replying ryano!

Well I guess a better question would be; how thick of leather would you like to have. Would you like to have it firm? I looked a few up, but the thickness was not in the description. If I were going to make one for myself I would like it somewhat stout.

Well I guess a better question would be; how thick of leather would you like to have. Would you like to have it firm? I looked a few up, but the thickness was not in the description. If I were going to make one for myself I would like it somewhat stout.

stout!

:)

So, was anyone interested? I need a new bag before my next semester. Also the black Friday sale I was looking at ends on the 30th so I need to make a decision pretty quick.

Send me a Pm.

So, was anyone interested? I need a new bag before my next semester. Also the black Friday sale I was looking at ends on the 30th so I need to make a decision pretty quick.

Send me a Pm.

I don't know if you have your bag yet but check out some of mine or I can custom make you one. Thanks. www.neveshorses.com

I was just going to mention Neves, but it appears that he chimed in.

Good luck.