RiverCity

I Need Someone Who Can Draw Good Sheridan Patterns

I have tried and tried, and I cannot draw good enough looking patterns for my needs.

I need someone who can draw nice Sheridan patterns to fit dimensions Ill give. Examples would be like a 2.5" x 18" run etc, some bigger, some smaller. These patterns will be used on products I make for sale.

If you have drawing talent and would like to use it to make some money, please let me know!

Thanks!

Chuck

Im attaching a pic of some of the stuff Ive drawn, and it needs to look more professional than mine

post-38972-0-86874000-1412215097_thumb.j

PM sent.

Your drawings don't look to shabby just my 2 cents

I agree with cow dog your drawings aren't bad at all. The issue I see is you may be trying to put to much in the pattern. Try making your vines larger and not as pointed also try putting fewer in the pattern. Remember there is a difference in what looks good drawn and what looks good tooled. I understand your frustration and I think that if you changed just a few things you would be pleased with the outcome. If you are still looking to have someone else draw for you I might can help you

Mark Potter

936-443-9496

IMHO you pattern is a little too intricate. Ther is a lot of detail in those designs. Patterns of that size and detail will require very good tooling skills. I would encourage you to keep practicing your drawing. I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. Study the work of someone you admire. Copy their pattern and practice drawing it. That way you can compare your work to theirs. This type of exercise will give you the ablility to analize the problems in your pattern. There are some very simple fundamentals which you are not observing which when applied will make a huge difference in the patterns you've shown us here. As you develop your drawing skills, you can add teh fancier elements to your patterns. But what I see here is that you're trying to get too much include for the space you hae to work with. Start simple! More often thatn not, "less is more". I completely understand your frustration, but encourage you to not to buy patterns. That's just cutting yourself short. A side benefit of learning to draw your own patterns id that drawing will help you to become a better tooler.

Hope this helps.....

Bobby