Finally had time around the holsters to get some new notebooks done for inventory. Tried some new things out of my comfort zone.

post-7445-0-13643000-1389976769_thumb.jp

post-7445-0-16673000-1389976888_thumb.jp

post-7445-0-21045900-1389976975_thumb.jp

post-7445-0-08189300-1389977110_thumb.jp

Nuthin wrong with those - you should get "uncomfortable" more often :)

Oh, and check your PM's

Really cool! I've never seen basketweave kind of pattern in the third picture. I really like it.

Those are beautiful. Apparently your comfort zone is in need of a shift.

All of them are very good work, but the last one is the most attractive to my eyes.

those covers look really nice

Thanks everyone...... it's great to get feedback

The third book is made with a stamp from a guy in NV. I added the small seeder in the design to break up the circles that are formed and move the eye to see it differenly

Edited by Treed

Very nice! I have wanting to do one of those. Not to good at stamping but haven't given it a lot of time either. Just want to do nail down the construction method for creative reasons I guess. Keep up the good work.

Finally had time around the holsters to get some new notebooks done for inventory. Tried some new things out of my comfort zone.

Bobby, I would like to ask how you developed your floral style. I like it very much for the fact that it is simple, and doesn't use 30 different stamps. I have been wanting to develop a style like that myself. I like that much better than using camo's and veiners etc.

It is a hard question to answer. I can't say it is an artist thing it is just years looking at saddles and tack done by old timers and what I like. Some patterns get he camo's and veiners. Some times its just being Old and forgetting to add a tool.

Wow, thats some inspirational work. The bear is so detailed and you stamping and tooling is just amazing!

Very nice. Did you do something to the background on the bear? I like that texture.

It's a cheap tandy background tool set, comes in four sizes I think. It is a very simple and fast to use, gives a great texture and hides any dings or scratches that a customer may get on the piece.