manfrommuc

Chaylor Fenneli from Down under

Hello @ all

Help needed..........................................

Now I found what I'm looking for but he is very far away and this company has no european contact person

this liners are aviable in calf and kangoroo leather

http://chaylor.com/new_calf_veg-tan_liners.htm

have anyone bought this liners ?? or any experince with one of those kits??

WS-70 Mens Long Wallet

Roper style kangaroo wallet liner

WL-25 Ladies Long Wallet

WS-96 Ladies wallet with purse

LP-14 Ladies Wallet

LP-7 Ladies Wallet

XLP-0063 Deluxe A4 Zip Compendium

XLP-0118 A4 Zippered Compendium

XLC-0094 A5 Zippered Compendium

THANKS FOR ANY INFO.............

and a lot of greetings from Bavaria

you can also order them directly from Keith in Phoenix but there is a 250.00 minimum order. Be prepared though most of them are designed around specialized sewing equipment and have to be modified before you can sew them on a flatbed machine. Not every insert will zip together like you'd think.

That surprises me, I would think that Europe would see distribution from Australia before the US, of course what the heck would I know about international business, I've only left the states by way of the military or a cruise ship, which by the way had much better food! :cheers::rofl:

They are very nice looking liners and I hope you can post some photos of the finished products if you are able to get some.

I've been using their products for a while now. Very satisfied, excellent quality, (King Ranch uses them also), I order from Keith by phone (no minimum $$$) and I usually get my stuff in a few days.

These things are really easy to make . I used to make em with the offcuts you get from the kangaroo lace makers . Roo hide is shaped like a rounded triangle and when you cut a circle out of the middle you get 2 nice leg pieces and a shoulder/neck . I have patterns for some of these that are very similar . The mens wallet I have has 17 pieces I think , that includes lining as well . Theres a bit of skiving to do and a lot of folding but if youre neat with your work they arent that hard . Let me know if you would like a pattern and I'll put one on here with some instructions . Heres an example . I've cut around this heaps of times with a knife so it might look a bit rough . Cheers , Dave . leather_plaque_028a.jpg

post-7378-1222699515_thumb.jpg

I agree. make your own. Thats what I do.

These things are really easy to make . I used to make em with the offcuts you get from the kangaroo lace makers . Roo hide is shaped like a rounded triangle and when you cut a circle out of the middle you get 2 nice leg pieces and a shoulder/neck . I have patterns for some of these that are very similar . The mens wallet I have has 17 pieces I think , that includes lining as well . Theres a bit of skiving to do and a lot of folding but if youre neat with your work they arent that hard . Let me know if you would like a pattern and I'll put one on here with some instructions . Heres an example . I've cut around this heaps of times with a knife so it might look a bit rough . Cheers , Dave . leather_plaque_028a.jpg

Davy,

If that offer is still good some pictures and instructions would be awesome!!

Thanks,

Brad

Does anyone have Keith's number?

I do both! When making a high end organizer or pad folio, etc., I custom build the interior to suit the client. The Chaylor Fenneli's size and layout often times does not meet my needs. In addition, building my own gives me the opportunity to "finger carve" the interior and place my makers stamp where I want it. Plus, completely "custom" commands higher prices. However, I often use the Chaylor Fenneli interiors to help keep my prices down...for instance, when the customer isn't so concerned about the layout of the interior, or cannot afford a completely custom piece, usig the manufactured interior often saves the "sale". I cannot build a high end interior for what I can buy theirs for and I think they do a very good job!

Here's an example of a full size organizer with a Chaylor Fenneli interior:

ARHFA_002_L_.jpg ARHFA_int_012_L_.jpg

The photo really exagerates the color of the zipper, however, because the tan zippers do have a pink hue, I now replace them. Hope this helps!

Keith Johstone

61-7 5520 7750

0418 751 711 cp

post-7682-1226009794_thumb.jpg

post-7682-1226009807_thumb.jpg