Ian

Luggage For Indian And A Rave

Hello, I haven't posted in a couple of years, but wanted to show off some travel bags I did for a customer's Indian Motorcycle. I think it's the most complicated pattern I've done for a one-off order so far - I think I counted 65 pieces, not including the ABS liner and the interioor is completely lined with lining carpet. The bags took around 30 sq feet.

I also wanted to give some huge raves for Waterhouse Leather. I had searched all over for leather to match the customer's seat and saddlebags. I finally found this fantastic leather at Waterhouse. It's milled vegtan with a pigmented finish (5 1/2oz) - beautiful classic grain. Every square inch of the side was usable, and it sews fantastically. Waterhouse stocks it in 5 colors. I recommend it for anyone who makes bags or other soft goods. PLUS, they ship the same day that you place your order and don't charge for shipping. Where can you find that?!

post-6120-0-32984100-1370390250_thumb.jp

post-6120-0-37867500-1370390283_thumb.jp

post-6120-0-12816800-1370390318_thumb.jp

Simply Awesome!! Very nice bags, I bet your customer was over the moon. Can't wait to my leather working skills are on that level. Glad to hear good things about Waterhouse, I placed my first order with them 2 days ago. My order hasn't arrived yet but now I will be waiting by the door for the delivery.

Karina

Nice work..

Nice work. Be sure to get a pic of them installed on the Indian.... Ok, I'm busted. I just wanted to see the bike, lol. But seriously, that's a nice set of bags.

Thanks folks - a challenge to get it all fitting together, but lots of fun making them