urbanwrist

New Member - Joe. V

My name is Joe V. and I'm the founder / designer of UrbanWrist.com. The company started out a year ago as a mere hobbie of mine for Leather Apparel. After work, I would head to my converted garage / shop and would creatively hammer away at pieces of leather and would come up with slique designs for Leather Bracelets.

With time what was once a hobbie turned into a passion, an I began transforming slabs of leather into stylish an artistic Leather Bracelets for both Men and Women.

I'm very happy to have found leatherworker.net where I can associate with other Leather Crafters out there.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Thanks, -J

flur_arm_1_l.jpg

post-6495-1209078837_thumb.jpg

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking bracelet there. I'll go look at your website now. You'll find this is a nice group of people.

Welcome to the madness we all love so well. Great site and very nice work.

Welcome to the forum, Joe! :)

Took a look at your website and I'm impressed. Lots of different designs and all have that professionally made look. If I was looking for a bracelet, I'd have a hard time choosing only one from what you offer, they all look so good!

Joe,

Great to have you here! I took a look at your web site, and really like your work. Great colors, stamping, and use of hardware. Best of all, it seems you've clearly established your own unique style which is reflected in all of your wristbands.

Looking forward to seeing more of your projects in the future!

Best, -Alex

Hi Joe welcome to the forum i took a look at your web site too nice work and lots of great designs, Don

Hey Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to review my website, I'm continually working on my craftmanship as well as the website.

If you have any comments or concerns please feel free to let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks, -J

p.s. New Leather Wristband - Crobu XL - Image Attached Below

crobuxl_1_l.jpg

post-6495-1209623017_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the board Joe! It shows that you like design, good work.

I've made alot of wristbands too but focus more on carving/tooling or leather is my canvas perhaps.

Nice to have you here, I think your designing could be a source of inspiriation to maybe invoke in new ways 'cuz I think I will still make bracers even if try to move on a get other products out.

Tom