Sign in to follow this  
Decker

Introduction

Just saying Hi all, a little about myself. We live on a farm about a hour east of Red Deer, I have a few cows and horses. I have always liked doing things for myself and have decided I want a new saddle so that why I am getting into leather working. I really enjoy working with leather and am excited about building functional tack for the working cowboy. This is me and my baby girl.

AJ_and_Dad.JPG

post-1567-1179253635_thumb.jpg

:welcome:

Hello, Decker! Your baby girl is a cutie. It brings back memories of when my own rotten kids were new and under warranty still. Welcome to leatherworker.net. Jump in wherever you feel comfortable, and enjoy yourself. There are some terrific people here who are willing to share what they know, and all of them have a sense of humor, or they wouldn't be real leatherworkers, right? Help yourself to the doughnuts and coffee!

Johanna

Hello Decker,

Welcome...funny how two Albertans could find this place a day apart.

As myself I know you will enjoy the people here.

Ken

Welcome, Decker. :wave: Nice to have you on board! Feel free to ask questions... There are certainly a few folks around here that know saddles -- though I'm not one of them!

Best, -Alex

Hi and welcome Decker