Jaymack

Boy Scout Line 24 Snaps

I'm making a few items for a charity boy scout clay pigeon shoot. Does anyone have a source for some boy scout emblem line 24 snaps?

Thanks

I'm thinking it could be done with a plain concho, faced with leather that has been stamped with the boy scout leather stamp then add your snap to the back side of the concho.

If you can't find a specific Scout snap, the fleur may work as a universal Scout logo. I know one of our sponsors, Zelikovitz, has a Line 24 snap bright silver Fleur-de-Lis. I also think Tandy has the fluer snaps in a matte silver or nickle color as well - I was looking at some a few weeks ago at the Tandy here.

Winterbear, that's a great idea!

Glad I could help Jaymack.

I like Tree Reaper's idea too. I might have to dig out my Eagle Scout stamp and try that idea out sometime.

We produce the Fleur-de-Lis in a Line 24 Snap cap.....by itself and another design within a Shield. If you want, I can send you an email that will display our Snap Cap Board. We have pover 100 designs to choose from :thumbsup: !

My email is tim@sxindustries.com .

Thank you,

Tim

Glad I could help Jaymack.

I like Tree Reaper's idea too. I might have to dig out my Eagle Scout stamp and try that idea out sometime.

Thanks, my feelings were hurt.

aww.. Sorry. :( Never my intention.

I've a sporran to do for an Eagle Scout, so I really like the idea of the Scout stamp on a concho for that. (The fleur snap by itself might be "too French" for a Scout who is proud of his Scottish heritage. :) )

:spoton:

Right on WB, I think I would opt for a nice burnished edge on that.