Sign in to follow this  
BearMan

Some More Of Our Tools

Hi Everybody,

Here are some of the projects we made during May. Beary is making lots of Burnishers, & sending them before I can get any pictures. I'll have some pictures in the next few days. The 17oz maul laying down, is made with some Presentation Grade Cocobolo,,, some of the nicest I've ever turned. That one hasn't been sold yet. I may just have to put that one up for bids someplace. Thanks for looking,,, Ed the"BearMan"

post-7175-082008500 1338405549_thumb.jpg

Hi Everybody,

Here are some of the projects we made during May. Beary is making lots of Burnishers, & sending them before I can get any pictures. I'll have some pictures in the next few days. The 17oz maul laying down, is made with some Presentation Grade Cocobolo,,, some of the nicest I've ever turned. That one hasn't been sold yet. I may just have to put that one up for bids someplace. Thanks for looking,,, Ed the"BearMan"

do you still have the presentation grade maul?

Hi, Thanks for your interest, but it's gone. I do have some more Cocobolo that is supposed to be similar,,,, but you just never know until you actually get into it. Thanks,, Ed