TomSwede

Happy new year from me!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MEMBERS OF LW!!!!!

From the cold and frostbitten kingdom of Sweden!

I've been out of focus for reasons lately but wanna thank you all for a wonderful year. I experienced some new takes on leather over the past year and couldn't have done it without the help and support from all of you so thank you greatly for all help and great responses.

I'm gunna try to clean up my act as soon as possible and concentrate on getting back more on the board aswell as getting some leatherwork done.

Tom

I've been out of focus for reasons lately but wanna thank you all for a wonderful year. I experienced some new takes on leather over the past year and couldn't have done it without the help and support from all of you so thank you greatly for all help and great responses.

I'm gunna try to clean up my act as soon as possible and concentrate on getting back more on the board aswell as getting some leatherwork done.

Tom

Happy New Year to you as well Tom, and everyone! I hope things settle down for you soon and you can concentrate on leather working, I always find your stuff inspiring!!

Tom

Thanks, Tom. And a Happy New Year to you and the rest of the forum!

How's this for cold and frost bitten? Nothing like a -52 deg. F wind chill to get the blood flowing...or is it slowing? :blink: So far 31 inches of snow have fallen and the fat lady hasn't started singing.

Started back into some leather work between fix ups around here. Sure hoping to get the leather shop

finished this year and get into some serious work.

Hope the new year brings new friends and good times for all!

Hedge

frosty.jpg

post-6209-1230757002_thumb.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOMMY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!...its all good tom, it'll be a new year and a new start...the flood will settle and then ya can take them slippers off and refocus hehe :deadsubject:

cheers from frozen winter wonderland of minnesota brudda tom as well as all of you fellow leatherworkers...be merry and be safe!! :cheers:

Edited by sodapop

Thanks, Tom. And a Happy New Year to you and the rest of the forum!

How's this for cold and frost bitten? Nothing like a -52 deg. F wind chill to get the blood flowing...or is it slowing? :blink: So far 31 inches of snow have fallen and the fat lady hasn't started singing.

Started back into some leather work between fix ups around here. Sure hoping to get the leather shop

finished this year and get into some serious work.

Hope the new year brings new friends and good times for all!

Hedge

Thanks Hedge!!

Don't have a convertion table for F to Celsius right now but we don't have alot of snow and it could have been lots colder really, still it is cold.

Sure looks like you have the weather only a polarbear would feel comfort in on that pic;-)

Glad to hear from you, missed my braiding tutor;-)

Good to hear you look forward to get some serious leatherwork done!!!!

Have the best 2009 Hedge!!

Tom

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOMMY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!...its all good tom, it'll be a new year and a new start...the flood will settle and then ya can take them slippers off and refocus hehe :deadsubject:

cheers from frozen winter wonderland of minnesota brudda tom as well as all of you fellow leatherworkers...be merry and be safe!! :cheers:

Thanks Darryl and happy new year right back at you!!!

Refocus, Refocus, Refocus, Refocus,Refocus,Refocus, Refocus, Refocus,

..trying to get it into my head, lol.

Hey is that beer in your glasses??? Dang it, I'm at work at can't drink right now. Keep 'em cool for me until morning and wait in the backroom of LW. I have sumting going on in there but heeeeey do not bring those strippers that brought strange diseases to a few people around here this time;-)

Tom

Happy new year tom from downunder....summer here....wet molded leather drying time is real quick!!

i will be thinking of you when we go away next week...i'll be the one sipping some glorious homemade bourbon that is out of this world!!!

Happy New Year to you, Tom, and to all the LW family!

Bob

A hearty amen from me.

Joshua

Happy New Year to all. Have fun and be safe tonight, and every night.

Thanks a bunch Roo, Hidepounder, Josh and sdkid!!!!

Summer seem far away...brrrr but it's a nice to know that we'll get there once again now that the wheel of the year is rolling in the right direction.

Tom

Tom,

Gott Nytt Ar to you too.

And everyone else on LW.

Johnny

Gott olov ethe internet! :wacko:

Tom,

Gott Nytt Ar to you too.

And everyone else on LW.

Johnny

Gott olov ethe internet! :wacko:

Tack så mycket Johnny! (thank you very much)

Last sentence actually came out..eh not so good;-)

Gott=good, olov=male name, ethe=not a Swedish word

but thanks for trying, that's what is important and I appreciate the fine gesture very much, skål (cheers) :cheers:

Tom

Read that again out loud, Tom! Johnny said "gotta love the internet!"

Cheers for 2009- may we all be blessed with health and laughter, and the friendships here at LW.

Johanna

Read that again out loud, Tom! Johnny said "gotta love the internet!"

Cheers for 2009- may we all be blessed with health and laughter, and the friendships here at LW.

Johanna

Thanks Johanna!!!!

HA ha that was really easy now that I see the meaning with it.

You should see me have a go at those crossword puzzles;-) a kid can beat me any day with that!

Hope 2009 will be a great year for you and Wade and the bunch and last but not least, leatherworker.net!!!!

Thank you for putting all this up and putting up with all of us;-)

Are you joining the party in the backrooms? I get off work in 2½ hours so I might pop in to see if there's whisky left and if Darryl is behaving and keeping those strippers of the premises;-)

:rules: Darryl;-)

Tom