Guess it shows how well I take suggestions. Didn't listen to anyone. Oh well, my bad is ya dont like it. I attached the top to the stool and did the bottom in a red with black highlights. Didn't like the brown top so I brought the black up top too. Did mask her face and add a collar. The face is the focal point anyway. So same request, tell me what you like and what ya don't. Looks like I've got to do at least 3 more.

Keep on Smilin

Jim

P3282388.JPG

post-41-1206819301_thumb.jpg

LOL! My foremost leather teacher would tell you I rarely listened to a thing he said. Used to drive him bonkers.

I really like the colors, and it is a nice design. What would you have done differently?

Well in my opinion you've done a great job, very appealing look to it, the colors work well together.

Ken

great work and i love the colors

Great job! I really like your choice of colors and the way the eye is drawn to her face.

Hey Jim. with work that good looking, no wonder you're smiling. Very nice and thanks for showing it to us. Billy P

Beautiful stool! My darling is Korean adoptee so better not show her this one...until I completed other stuff anyways.

The themes is very nice and well done, I think and the colouring turned out really good too.

Now I gotta go look at my old drumstool again, it begs for my attention everytime I pass by it, lol.

Tom

I agree with everyone else. This turned out really nice.