rkleather

Multi-Tool/flashlight Holster

I know it looks a little rough, I've been wearing it to work for a few weeks. I like the way it looks and wears, better than the stock stuff they came with. I tried to get the colors to match my gun holster, looks like I should of tried a little harderhead_hurts_kr.gif. GO PACK!

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Outstanding. I like the way you incorporated the belt slide on one side with e tunnel in the back. I'm such a moron. I did one with belt slide on both sides. It was too wide. I did another with just the belt tunnel in the back. Not as stable. You are a genius.

Great work. Great idea. I've been wanting to make one for my Surefire light and multi-tool for a long time but couldn't get the brain to wrap around it. I like it!! Thanks for sharing.

Great job! I also like the compact size. I am nearly finished with a flashlight/mag holder pancake style and it appears HUGE. Haven't tried it yet, but have a feeling it will be uncomfortable.