crissy

Sting Ray boots for sale or "trade"

I have a pair of sweet custom made sting ray boots, these are a mens size 6 medium to wide with a nice sharp toe. the pearl is medium to large with the nice jewel as you can see in the photo. what I really want is to trade these for a pair of well made stylish engineer (or similarly styled) boots, womens size 7-7.5, medium to med-wide width. they don't have to be brand new but they do need integrity in craftsmanship. if anyone wants to trade cash I will take $300.00 I paid over $400 the person they were purchased for cannot wear them (darn shame).

thank you for looking and hopefully they can/will service some lucky individual and I can have something I will enjoy.

crissy

ell.skin.boots.0163.jpg

post-11260-126032284265_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johanna
changed "eel skin" to stingray

I have a pair of sweet custom made eel skin boots, these are a mens size 6 medium to wide with a nice sharp toe. the pearl is medium to large with the nice jewel as you can see in the photo. what I really want is to trade these for a pair of well made stylish engineer (or similarly styled) boots, womens size 7-7.5, medium to med-wide width. they don't have to be brand new but they do need integrity in craftsmanship. if anyone wants to trade cash I will take $300.00 I paid over $400 the person they were purchased for cannot wear them (darn shame).

thank you for looking and hopefully they can/will service some lucky individual and I can have something I will enjoy.

crissy

Are you sure they are are Eel Skin and not Stingray?

Tony.

That was my first thought, too. That looks like stingray to me. What company or person made them?

Johanna

shoot I meant sting ray.... was in a hurry not thinking lol anyway... got some attention lol

I have a pair of sweet custom made eel skin boots, these are a mens size 6 medium to wide with a nice sharp toe. the pearl is medium to large with the nice jewel as you can see in the photo. what I really want is to trade these for a pair of well made stylish engineer (or similarly styled) boots, womens size 7-7.5, medium to med-wide width. they don't have to be brand new but they do need integrity in craftsmanship. if anyone wants to trade cash I will take $300.00 I paid over $400 the person they were purchased for cannot wear them (darn shame).

crissy

I meant sting ray lol I was doing too many things at once lol thinkin "ray" typing ell..... I knew it felt weird when I hit post anyway I can't see a way to edit it so hopefully people will look anyway, anyway a good laugh, :) fire away lol