Sign in to follow this  

Matched bike to car

Cycle Source magazine is starting a new feature where they show a bike builder and his favorite automobile. One of the first articles in this feature was about Donny Loos co-owner of Sucker Punch Sallys. Donny recently acquired this 1962 BelAir with only 44,000 original miles. This is the original paint on this 45 year old car. So far the only thing he has added are the ralley wheels and new tires. But Donny has this 350 stroker sitting in his shop..... But that's a different story. He has built a motorcycle with paint to match this Chevy and wanted a seat for it too.....Black of course....But this time I think he is right about the color as the car has black seats....original of course.

If there are car buffs out there you will know that Chevy never made this emblem....It is my invention from a bunch of actual emblems used by GM.

David Theobald

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

post-327-1181947791_thumb.jpg

post-327-1181947806_thumb.jpg

post-327-1181947821_thumb.jpg

post-327-1181947832_thumb.jpg

post-327-1181947848_thumb.jpg

Edited by David

Saw the finished bike today. It is a stunner even with a black seat. I'll try to get some pics after the smokeout.

The Smokeout Seat was on its bike today also....That bike is painted a dark candy green. It looks amazing.

Dave