kiwican

New Here And To Leather Work

Hello all!

Im a new member to thi sforum and new to leather working, ive been working in leather for about a year and have made belts, sheaths, leather trays and small stuff.

Im in the Niagara Region of Canada and really hope to learn a thing a thing or two from the members on this forum!

Kiwican

Welcome Kiwican to the forum. I hope you are getting a chance to look around and see what is on the Forum. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome to the best site on the 'net!

Hi there Kiwican

Welcome aboard, I second Twin Oaks your here on the best leather site anywhere. --- Wild Bill46

Thankyou!, I have applied several things i learned from this site to my work already and im very happy with the results. I just finished building a bikini handcuff pouch, Pretty happy with that

Welcome, Kiwican, for a fellow Canadian in the West. This is THE best leather site on the net.

Hello Leatherwytch (cool name btw) and Northmount, thanks for the Welcome. Northmount, you do nice work!