moeg

Warning Points

Hi,

on the left hand side, and just under my picture, on my posts, it says 0 warning points. What does that mean?

Moe.

That's means that you haven't said anything that could be construed as inappropriate or hostile, unlike some of us on really, uh, off days :-) Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl

You're quite welcome.

The "warning panel" has always been there, but it was never visible to members before. Hmmm... We mods use it to log when we ask a member to do something differently. If the situation escalates, we have a clear record of who said what and when that we can take into consideration as we decide what to do next. With almost 30,000 members, in 6 years, we have maybe 25 "warnings", and most of them are one-time honest mistakes or possible spam. That says a lot about how the overwhelming majority of leatherworkers are honest and thoughtful people, here to share and make friends. Thanks for letting me know. If I get a PM from a spammer wondering about their warn panel, at least I'll know what they are talking about! :)

~J

So is it good to have some dots or bad not to have any dots ? I'm really mixed up now.

The dots only indicate how long/active you've been on the board.