Guest Darshan

Need A Custom Wallet Made

Guest Darshan

I am so happy I've found this page!! I have a very lovely style of wallet I have had for over 30 years. My sister dearly loves this style and I was wondering what it might cost to have it replicated as a Christmas present for her. I have pictures but don't know how to attach them. The wallet is very old (but I treasure it!).

If this is something you might be able to do, please let me know and give me some idea or range for the cost of such a project.

Thank you!

As a guest, I don't think you are able to post images directly to the forum. However, you should be able to use the tags from a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket. The accounts (last I looked) were free, and there are some built in utilities to resize images. Once you've uploaded your photos, there will be several lines of code under them, and you click on the one with IMG in front of and behind it. That tells the computer to go to the photobucket site, get the image, and display it here.

Other options would be to email the photo to a member here, and have one of us post it,

OR

Sign up as a member, and get access to everything we offer, including photos posted directly to the forum.

Without seeing or even having a description of the style it is pretty hard to say. Blind guess you are looking someplace between $35 and $100. But need a description and preferably a picture.

Aaron

I am so happy I've found this page!! I have a very lovely style of wallet I have had for over 30 years. My sister dearly loves this style and I was wondering what it might cost to have it replicated as a Christmas present for her. I have pictures but don't know how to attach them. The wallet is very old (but I treasure it!).

If this is something you might be able to do, please let me know and give me some idea or range for the cost of such a project.

Thank you!

If you can send me an email with pictures I can discuss with you, bentley.leather@gmail.com

Thank you, Mark

Thank you for the responses. I am now a member, so I will post some pictures...

<<20 mins later>> That so did NOT work. So, I posted them on a website - please have a look. I've tried to give an idea of proportion by taking a photograph next to the computer mouse. Ah, and I see that I can attach them, so they are here as attachments as well, everything but embedded (uploaded) photos.

http://sfbusinesshealer.com/wallet/

And then please let me know what you think (again).

Thank you!

post-25418-091881100 1318864220_thumb.jp

post-25418-060521300 1318864264_thumb.jp

post-25418-067256900 1318864278_thumb.jp

post-25418-080292800 1318864292_thumb.jp

Aaron,

Thank you! $35 is good, $100 out of budget, but hopefully now that I have posted photos, you can let me know what you think. Thank you again for your response!

Without seeing or even having a description of the style it is pretty hard to say. Blind guess you are looking someplace between $35 and $100. But need a description and preferably a picture.

Aaron

Darshan, thanks for uploading the pictures, that makes it pretty easy for us to see what it is. In the first picture, left hand panel, is that two pockets? And is there a pocket under the center section that is accessible from the fold between the left and center panels?

Ship it to me and $50 I will ship it and a duplicate back in about a week. If you are not happy with my work, I will refund your money (send it throuh paypal helps protect you).

Aaron

503)761, 8276

Hi Mike,

Yes, that is correct. I used to keep my passport in the section between the two panels! and two pockets on the left panel.

Thanks.

Darshan

Darshan, thanks for uploading the pictures, that makes it pretty easy for us to see what it is. In the first picture, left hand panel, is that two pockets? And is there a pocket under the center section that is accessible from the fold between the left and center panels?

mydarshan, . . . thank you.

I have been kicking around making a wallet for about 2 years, . . . but could not find the "pattern" I wanted to use.

I really do like that one, although I am at a loss to determine what the two straps are for on the back side of the wallet. Could you enlighten us about it?

My poor old "dime store" wallet has just about had it, . . . this will be a fitting replacement.

May God bless,

Dwight

Hi Dwight - Those two straps are actually belt loops. When I was young (er) I actually used them and wore the wallet under my clothes on a belt when I was traveling. Very cool. I hope you do make one and like it as I have truly loved this one!

Blessings.

Darshan

mydarshan, . . . thank you.

I have been kicking around making a wallet for about 2 years, . . . but could not find the "pattern" I wanted to use.

I really do like that one, although I am at a loss to determine what the two straps are for on the back side of the wallet. Could you enlighten us about it?

My poor old "dime store" wallet has just about had it, . . . this will be a fitting replacement.

May God bless,

Dwight

I posted pics the other day of the finished wallet, but for some reason they did not show up.

Try again:

post-2349-051355300 1321733122_thumb.jpg

post-2349-039616700 1321733135_thumb.jpg

I posted pics the other day of the finished wallet, but for some reason they did not show up.

Try again:

The wallet looks nice. I can see what the belt loops are for, but I'm not getting what the D-Rings are for????

How about some inside pics.

The wallet looks nice. I can see what the belt loops are for, but I'm not getting what the D-Rings are for????

How about some inside pics.

The origional likely had a shoulder strap with it. It did not look like they were ever used but I was simply trying to duplicate it. I don't think I got any good inside pics.

Aaron

The origional likely had a shoulder strap with it. It did not look like they were ever used but I was simply trying to duplicate it. I don't think I got any good inside pics.

Aaron

Thanks, I would've never thought about shoulder straps for something that small.

Aaron;

You banged that off it good time and it looks very professional, good job!