This had been brought up a while ago but with things getting closer I thought I'd jog everyone's memory.

I think that it would be a great idea if we (those of us attending Sheridan) could post a picture of ourselves along with our real names ( unless you go by your real name) so that we can see one another and know who they are without asking.

So where's your picture, Elton?

Elton,

Here's what we sort of look like. At King's I'll be the guy with the bright pink shirt. Friday morning I'll get a table early and we can all meet for coffee in the terrarium at the Holiday. Alright under popular request from a couple of emailers, here are a couple of me in the "Elko ashtray roll your own palm leaf" hat. I won't be wearing this one to Sheridan.

Copy_of_IMG_0052__Small_.JPG

Copy_of_IMG_0029__Small_.JPG

Copy_of_IMG_0032__Small_.JPG

post-29-1209441778_thumb.jpg

post-29-1209488536_thumb.jpg

post-29-1209488550_thumb.jpg

well here is my smiling face and hope to see lots of you at sheridan and will try to a pic of Chuck my dad that will be wiht me.

rusface1.jpg

Russell Millar

aka superchute

ps no using my pic to keep the mice out of the barn

post-5321-1209443287_thumb.jpg

I keep wreckin cameras but I assure that I will get one posted unless I start wreckin computers

Is it obligatory to wear a hat to the show in Sheridan? Is that for men and women? If you don't have a hat on, do people think you are a waiter?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Johanna

:rofl:

Is it obligatory to wear a hat to the show in Sheridan?

Apparently only for saddle makers...

Here is a picture of Rod. I'll be with him.

Ratzlaff_Branding_8.JPG

post-1524-1209482038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rod and Denise Nikkel

IMG_1870.jpg

I'm the short, old, balding guy on the right. I do normally wear a hat or that head wouldn't shine like it does in this picture.

Sorry I couldn't find one of just myself, but then again I wouldn't be able to show off my wife and kids.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you in Sheridan.

Doug C

Doug Claassen

post-2668-1209487006_thumb.jpg

I'll More than likely be wearing this shirt one of the days so if you can't find me until then I guess you'll just have to wait!!Who_Am_I.jpg And as far as Candace well I guess you'll have to find her by hearing her beautiful voice at the Sheridan Leather BBQ!!!!!

post-3534-1209495002_thumb.jpg

Howdy;

I'll be the fat guy with a moustache wearing a vest with my name on it, most likely wearing an old palm leaf hat. If you find me at Kings party I'll have a drink in my hands, wishing I had Copenhagen in my bottom lip, but unfortunately my mama raised a quitter, so no more snuff for me.

IMGP2608.JPG

post-1787-1209501899_thumb.jpg

So THAT'S what you look like without sunglasses!! I like the deer in the headlights look!!

Hi Denise,

Did someone actually ask which one was Rod?

Art

Apparently only for saddle makers...

Here is a picture of Rod. I'll be with him.

Ratzlaff_Branding_8.JPG

Thought we would have seen a lot more pix by now! You don't get much uglier than me people!! Don't be afraid( unless there are outstanding warrants)

Can`t agree with you more Elton. They don`t get much uglier than you. how are you buddy. I`d like to see more of your work posted because I know you`ve done some killer potfolios, albums and dayplanners.

You'll recognize the hat! :cowboy:

Todd, keep diggin around in here and you'll find more of my work. I'll have 2 saddles to post when I get back from Sheridan. Also a couple more pairs of chaps and chinks.

Thought we would have seen a lot more pix by now! You don't get much uglier than me people!! Don't be afraid( unless there are outstanding warrants)

Hello guys,

For various reasons, I have not been posting on this list but I have been reading all of the saddle-related posts with great interest. My wife and I will be in Sheridan and we would like to meet as many of you as possible. We already know Bruce and Rundi Johnson but would like to get to know others as well.

Regards from Cajun Country,

Richard Hidalgo

Richard.jpg

post-40-1209680670_thumb.jpg

Looey1.jpg

post-1462-1209693622_thumb.jpg

Edited by yaklady

My wife says I'm somewhat of a dog at times, I look my best in the morning.... :crazy:

S8000858.JPG

post-5571-1209699355_thumb.jpg

looey1.jpg

post-1462-1210001911_thumb.jpg

Hey Kathy, isn't that Charley's hat????? You better give it back to him before the show, you dont want Pete Gorrell making fun of you now, do you???

Sounds like Stacy and I are going to make the show on Saturday and might even stay overnight if we can get into one of those high class motels I stayed in last year.

If Charley wants his hat back, he has to come to a meeting and get it, along with his light that I bought for him a year ago! I think I look pretty good in Charley's hat, don't you? I'll have to wear it to the show.

See you Saturday! Come early.

Kathy

PS: Pete is way too sweet to make fun of me. You might be a different story . . .

Edited by yaklady

I told the monkey he can't go to Sheridan. Since he won't be with me, no one will be able to find me by looking for him, so here's a mug shot with the monkey's hat. I hope he doesn't have fleas!

Kathy

kathy1.jpg

post-1462-1210090738_thumb.jpg

I cannot possibly ever go to Sheridan because I do not have a hat. *sigh

Johanna, hats are simple. Go to Wally World, get the BIG box of tin foil. Go home and unroll the whole thing, as you unroll it, tightly wrap it around your head. This will work in a pinch, but for better protection and that awe inspiring look, you will have to break out the tools and lace it together.

Hope this helps.

Ken