minimal Oz

This Is How I Made My First Wallet

Hi Everyone, it is really amazing how much knowledge are shared on this forum! I have found that there are a number of master craftsmen here who are more than willing to share their experience and help newbies out. People are so active and helpful, which really surprised me!

So even though I am also a newbie here, I've decided to share my very limited knowledge. My friends have given many good comments to my first wallet made, and they asked me about how I made it, so I registered a blog and wrote a tutorial there. , Hope it could be a little bit helpful for other starters. I've shown all the leather, thread, tools, dyes and finishes that I used in the process.

Okay, here is the link to it

http://minimalistleather.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/how-to-make-a-leather-wallet/

Feel free to give it a glance. Ask any questions you have, I'd be happy to answer. Please also leave your comments if there are some places need improvement.

Thanks!

Great wallet tutorial, minimal Oz! Welcome to the forum!

Very Nice looking

You did well on the tutorial. I would suggest you posting an pic here of the actual size images for others to use.

Did you sew the bottom of each card slot to the one behnd it so the the deph of each slot is stagered?

Nice tutorial. Thanks for sharing.