I have always loved the monkey fist key rings and for some time I have ben trying develop the coolest version of it.

This is a proto type to test the weight and use.

The final will probably evolve a little. We are waiting on some stainless steel eyelet hoops, which should top off the black leather perfectly.

monkey_key_ring_on_kubaton.jpg

Monkey_fist_on_keys.jpg

The reason I like this so much is because of it's versatility.

It's a 2oz fishing weight, so if you happen to need to throw the keys to someone else they will be well weighted.

The ball can be slipped up through the belt and hang there without risk of falling.

As a weapon it can be paired with a yawara stick.

One of these on the end of a bit of para cord can be used as a traditional meteor.

If you have two, they can make a performance/water meteor.

If you have three, and three small para cords you have a hunting Boladeros for birds.

There will be a 3oz and 4 oz available. (I could show you a pic of the four side by side but I have a cat on my lap and shes not budging)

The four however is huge when it is finished and if used as a weapon would pack an illegal punch I am sure.

Let me know what you think of this version, I might have to offer steel lined eyes seperately if the forum here likes this one enough.

Also we are thinking of doing several different colours.Red, green, yellow, blue, white etc and maybe silver and gold.

post-7332-1231632549_thumb.jpg

post-7332-1231632649_thumb.jpg

8thsinner

I think it's a nice looking knot. I aint sure about all the other stuff ya were talking about. But I like the knot.

Mike