Hey yall

I am just starting leather working. I have a couple projects going. Still learning how to use my tools. Started a cell phone holder with a tribal design and a long wallet with my version of dragon scales. They are ok but I am happy doing them

post-57219-0-99477800-1418992643_thumb.j

post-57219-0-74625400-1418992650_thumb.j

Looks like a good start using your new tools. Be sure and post some pictures of the finished product.

The main thing is you are having fun and learning a new craft --- do what you like, and if someone else likes it, OK --- if they don't, that's OK also --- we all have different tastes...

Tankerman _______________________

I coulden't agree more, with both these gentleman, Get to know your tools first, as you say your doing,

It dosen't matter what anyone else thinks, Be happy within your own element and you'll do well !

Merry Christmas -------------------- Wild Bill46

Cool, Tankerman. Love the scales.

Thank yall for the encouragement...

Just finished sewing the cell phone pouch......sad face.... It will work for what I need but it did not turn out like I was hoping.

I saw something else I need ----edge paint or sealer or whatever it is called.. I also need to get into the shop to make a stitching pony and some edge burnishers... at least I KNOW how to work with wood, lol.

I do not think I am going to post the pic of the cell phone pouch, I think it looks that bad,

thanks again for all yalls help