steve mason

www.stevemasonsaddles.com

Howdy;

I have a new website as of today. www.stevemasonsaddles.com Please have a look and let us know what you think. There may be a couple bugs to work out yet and there will be more content to be added soon. Please let us know of any problems you may encounter on the new site so we can correct them in the future. When I say "we" I must have a mouse in my pocket or something because this site was designed and made by my wife, her first website.

Thanks Much

Steve

Edited by steve mason

that is a very nice site your leather work is also of exceptional quality. good luck

Steve, thats a nice site. It's easy to navigate nicely laid out. The main page takes a bit long to load the pictures. I may be the server or too large pictures. I'm not sure, an expert can help with that.

The phone is easy to find and email link is handy too. Thats good. You might consider a guest book for folks to leave comments. people like doing the guest book thing.

Over all, it's awesome. Nice workmanship too.

Steve,

site is very easy to navigate through which is great.

Your email adress should reflect your business name. So maybe you want to either change you business address to "flynsaddle.com" or get another email address.

The link in the column on the left is titled "saddles" . When the section opens it says "custom saddles", to be stringend you might want to rename the title to "custom saddles" so the viewer knows what to expect when the section opens.

In this section you say " BASE PRICE SADDLES INCLUDE" but a base price can nowhere be found. Since you mention "base price" I would expect a base price somewhere. If you do not want to mention a base price or put in a price list somewhere I would encourage the viewer -hopefully a potential customer - to contact you by a line like "call to discuss your needs" or something otherwise as a potential customer I might think the price is not mentioned because it sooo high that it is out of reach.

In the same section these lines are in there twice :

- Standard Rear Cinch, 1 ¾" Billets

- Latigos and Good Quality Front Cinch

What I like a lot is that the individual sections are not overloaded, yet they give a good impression of what you do. And what you do looks great! (If I just knew how to change the typing!!!)

Tosch

Steve, great looking site. As the others have said the navigation is very easy, and this is an important thing with web people. The pictures of your work are of good quality and the colors you used compliment the whole image.

As Tosch said, I too would have the email more suiting to the name of the site, even if it were info@stevemasonsaddles.com, this would be more suited I think.

On a side note, you do beautiful work, when I lived in High River back in 89/94 I used to LOVE going into your Grandfathers store and look at all the wonderful leather items and western gear. Back then I did not partake of this great passion we all have now, but I sure did like looking, maybe that's why I'm so interested in it now.

Ken

Steve, Beautiful Site! Beautiful Work!!! LOTS of eye candy! Looks like you are living the good life! :thumbsup:

Steve,

just a thought: your are in fly fishing, too, right? So, when can we admire a saddle with a fly fishing scene on your new webside? That might even attract more people to stop by who just like you enjoy not "only" great saddles but fly fishing, too.

What are other's experiences? Are scenes besides roping and such are sought after? Just wondering.

Tosch

Nice work. I love your chap leather.