niftytack

Looking For A Co. That Has Brass And Stainless Steel Hardware For....

I'm looking for a few pieces that Weaver does not carry in the stainless steel and solid brass. They are buckles for horse halters or bridles and I could use them for dog collars as well and I would also need d rings for dog collars that are not to thick. Any know know of a good supplier that has a large selection of this stuff?

buckles.jpg

post-8057-126624845504_thumb.jpg

are you looking for different sizes? cause weaver has those in brass or stainless. I know the sizes are limited. here is a place that caters to the dog collar industry they have probly what your looking for. hope it helps. http://www.cdwplus.com/singleDBB.html Bronc/Bonnie

Zack White's has these, I think. If you don't see it in their online catalog, just call them and ask.

I'm looking for a few pieces that Weaver does not carry in the stainless steel and solid brass. They are buckles for horse halters or bridles and I could use them for dog collars as well and I would also need d rings for dog collars that are not to thick. Any know know of a good supplier that has a large selection of this stuff?

Zack White Leather carries these in 1/2" - 1" in Bronze but not Stainless Steel.

Then I got mine at Ohio Travel bag.

Are these SS or solid brass? I have replaced 100's of these type of buckles that are die cast, the bar usually breaks. SS or solid brass should be ok if you can get them.

Tony.

Are these SS or solid brass? I have replaced 100's of these type of buckles that are die cast, the bar usually breaks. SS or solid brass should be ok if you can get them.

Tony.

I would like to find each of them in 1' and 3/4" in stainless steel and solid brass. I hate to order just a few things from one co. here and another one there, if you know what I mean.

The rounded buckle the #162 in the Weaver catalog comes in ss & sb but only in 1" they do have it in sb 3/4 but not the ss go figure. The smaller sizes are always NP or BP I don't like useing that due to it rusting or corrosion. The more square buckle #147 in Weaver catalog they have them in ss & sb for the 1" they have it in 3/4 for the sb but not in the ss for that size. I hope I didn't loose anyone here on this. Thanks for all the replies it did open the door to new suppliers for other things.

Beiler's Manufacturing and Supply in Pennsylvania should have those buckles or something similar in either SS or SB.

Ed