550 Used Clicker Dies From Closed Hartmann Luggage Plant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251232155267

Many kinds of sizes and shapes. Must pick up in Nashville TN

post-13859-0-52279400-1361374484_thumb.j

post-13859-0-01188400-1361374501_thumb.j

post-13859-0-31549000-1361374521_thumb.j

post-13859-0-14375500-1361374538_thumb.j

post-13859-0-50901100-1361374558_thumb.j

So you are the one listing them. I have been following them on eBay and really enjoyed seeing the clickers for the purse models. I would interested in a couple, but Texas is not that close to Tn. Sorry.

I was not the one listing many of the purse sets. Different seller. I have a few listings now, but decided I need my space faster than I can sell them separately. :o) It will be interesting to see if and when they move. :o) Thanks for looking!

It is a deal at that price... but cripes... not going to be me. I'm not where near you so "free local pick up" is not happening. Too bad too, I've been looking into clicker dies.

Oh well.

Yeah I know. Just a lot more work than I had ever imagined. It's a deal for someone. I'm a leather crafter, not a die salesman. I want my garage space back! If they don't sell, I'll continue to list individually. Stay tuned!

Is the anyway to match them up? I know you said they are "coded" but ar they identified as to what they may be? Or if they are a set?

They have code numbers on them. Some have more clearly identifiable uses on them for example: "Lock Stp" or "Gusset" , Most just have code letters and numbers. I noticed one set (5-6 pcs I think) was for a "3-way back pack" but have no idea if it is complete without a master list. Hence the "value auction". It brings what it brings.

They appear to have been jumbled together without regard to ever matching them up again. The key would be to creatively identify potential uses and just use them for your particular need. At this price, kind of hard to go wrong even if many found their way to the recycle bin. I was told that some of these exceeded $200 each new. Even at $100 each you can do the math. I figured someone that does bags, purses, luggage, wallets, wristlets, might know what they could be for and wanted to give every financial incentive to drive to come and get them. Thanks for asking.

SOLD