Spider

What I've been up to....

Let me know what you think. Some are for a store that carries my stuff now and some are for a booth to be set up at a family fair.

IMG_4128.jpgIMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4132.jpgIMG_4135.jpgIMG_4137.jpgIMG_4139.jpgIMG_4143.jpgIMG_4147.jpg

This went black and the skulls Copper color. Messed up and forgot to take pics after it was done.

IMG_4124.jpgIMG_4125.jpgIMG_4126.jpg

The first one is an amazing use of perspective view. Seems like it has a mile of depth to it. Excellent design and execution.

The woodgrains are unique and masterfully done.

Very good work.

Agree with smokin, I don't like heights so the first one makes me dizzy, lol.

Excellent stuff, those torn skin showing flesh of yours are so darn cool.

The planks you do are so realistic, gotta give'm a try one day just because they seem like alot of fun to do.

Cemetary bracer is cool, kinda reminder that we are all gonna die someday- precious today and so forth bla bla, you know what I mean.

I like the big bracer too, shapes are fun and interesting to play with.

Last but not least, that is one cool belt. Nailed those long lines down straight and nice and I really like the border stamp used with that one, those skulls are so cool. Hope we get to see it finished.

Way to go bro!

Tom

Very cool looking items Spider, I just love your imagination and the diferent things you come up with to express it. I also like the perspective cross in the first one, you really nailed the depth look on that one.

Ken

Thanks everyone. Sometimes I think my stuff is so different. These have been fun which is the primary reason I do this. When I clock out of work. It's time to have some fun.

Very, very cool man !!! I'm really feel 'in that belt man. POst pics when you finish it, please.

busy boy spider...lots of great work here, love the way you get the wood effect

Good looking stuff Spider.....

I love the view from outside the box!

Very, very cool man !!! I'm really feel 'in that belt man. POst pics when you finish it, please.

Thanks Freak,

I am jacked up dude cause I sent the belt out with out taking pics of it finished. The belt was black and the skulls were copper. DAMN IT!!! I will work on pics.

busy boy spider...lots of great work here, love the way you get the wood effect

Thank you Roo. I made some more templates for wristbands, like 24 of them so get ready for more ugly stuff...lol

Good looking stuff Spider.....

I love the view from outside the box!

Froghunter thanks alot. I don't seem to fit inside the box very well so yeah. I'll post a bag I'm doing that is bugging me cause it's pretty. lol

Spider, One day you are going to FREAK us all out by doing a Flower and butterfly pattern! :spoton: Whenever we admire your stuff it's like taking a trip to the dark side. :drum:

Love the wood effect!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Spider, One day you are going to FREAK us all out by doing a Flower and butterfly pattern! :spoton: Whenever we admire your stuff it's like taking a trip to the dark side. :drum:

Love the wood effect!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

OH NO!!!! You must be looking into your leather wrapped crystal ball cause I just posted some embarrassing pretty stuff. At least pretty for me.

Neat work, Spider! Love the wood effect.

Neat work, Spider! Love the wood effect.

Thank you Myriam. I have fun with that one. Becomes something people just have to touch and feel.

Spider, although I consider myself a pretty traditional craftsperson, I admit your designs are growing on me! The torn flesh designs are fantastic! Great color and effects! :clapping:

Keep up the good work! -Alex

great work as always, The detail is intense!

Thank you for sharing your work!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Spider, although I consider myself a pretty traditional craftsperson, I admit your designs are growing on me! The torn flesh designs are fantastic! Great color and effects! :clapping:

Keep up the good work! -Alex

abn, I respect the traditional work that is displayed here. I have received requests to do some and pieces and have had to turn them down because I know it is an art of it's own.

Thank you for your commments.

great work as always, The detail is intense!

Thank you for sharing your work!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

YAY! Thank you SadEyes. I love sharing my silly stuff and heartfelt stuff. I love this way of expression.