Let me firstly say, the design on the front was not my idea but it took the customer 5 days to finally decide on something so I didn't have the heart to say no. Besides, the money was pretty good.

Overall measurements are 14.5x11" and it's made from 6-7oz veg tanned leather. I used 1/8" lacing (28' +/-), finished in timber brown and black antique. 2 coats of resolene on each side. 2 line 20 black snaps. I did a light wet molding on it with a piece of 3/4" plywood cut out slightly larger then then actual laptop. He didn't want a handle or strap on it so that's why it doesn't have one. Only thing he did want that I couldn't easily figure out with doing the lacing was a hole in the side to connect the charger since the model has the charger almost right on the corner.

post-44641-0-56194100-1447029314_thumb.j

I think the design came out pretty well, actually. Nice job. Is the inside lined?

I tried talking him into a liner but he didn't want one so no, it's not lined

wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I cropped and sized the original image the customer sent to me then copied it to the leather and I just made sure I was beveling the right edges which was the hardest to keep track of