Dink

Sheridan Show

Does anyone have info on the Sheridan show schedule yet? Or does anyone have a schedule from last year? Is what I am trying to find out is most of the classes with the exception of saddle week only on Thursday and Friday? Or are there classes on Wednesday also?

Dink

I haven't seen a schedule yet but classes are supposed to start on the 12th

check with: THE LEATHERCRAFTERS & SADDLERS JOURNAL

Anyone seen a schedule yet?? I'm getting pretty ANTSY!!!!

settle down elton, u just have to wait like the rest of us.

Elton,

The Sheridan schedule is official: 5/15 - evening, King's Reception; 5/16 - 9:00 am - Trade show opens, 5/16 - evening; Sheridan Leather Outfitters' reception. I hear the entertainment is going to be excellent there. Ok, that ought to put out your "antsy's" for now. The remaining schedule is originally scheduled to be done todayaccording to my phone call a month ago. Since I actually got my journal prior to the month of issue, I am only expecting one miracle this year. I think we'll have to wait on the rest.

As we get closer to the event, I think we need to post pics of ourselves if we want to be recognised, arrange to meet for coffee Fri morning 7:30-8:00ish Friday morning in the terrarium, and make up a secret handshake.

LOL, thats funny Bruce... thats what we should do. Post pictures so we all know who's who in the zoo. What I just though of wearing a disguise and going incogneato... ahhahahahhelele Thats too funny

Hi Elton,

I should be out in the May/June edition of the LC&SJ, which should be out by June hopefully. It is better to request a copy of the schedule, you might get that a bit sooner. Best way is to call and bug them and sign-up on the phone.

Art

Anyone seen a schedule yet?? I'm getting pretty ANTSY!!!!

Oh you'd better believe the entertainment is gonna be great!! Be better if she could get me over the stage fright deal and I could do a few old classics with her but THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

Anyone heard anything on class schedules yet? I hope to make my first trip to the show and would like to make some plans.

I have my name on the list to get the packet. I tried to call earlier in the week and got the answering machine.

For those who have been there before: Are there usually any classes on Friday and Saturday or do I need to get there earlier in the week to take any classes?

Thanks,

Doug

Doug,

Historically the "big classes" like saddle making, chap making, introductory leatherwork, started on Monday or Tues. The usual lineup of halfday or full day classes are Fri and Sat. There are some 2 day classes, can't recall for sure when they started. It might be worthwhile to call back and talk to a live person. They might have something sort of finalized as to when something you are interested in is scheduled. It also might be an incentive that maybe they will learn peoiple do need to make travel plans ahead of time to take classes they are interested in.

The official schedule I posted above still stands. King's reception thurs night, Trade show Fri morning at 9:00, and Sheridan Leather outfitter's reception Friday night. Don't be bashful, the receptions are open to everyone, and good friendships have come out them for me. If you haven't been to Sheridan before, Don King's museum is well worth any time you can spend there. If you can get to Sheridan a day ahead, plan on a few hours. Gets kind of crowded by Thurs afternoon. See you there....