Sign in to follow this  
Gregg

Neel's No.5 and Aerostitch

Hi, I have a couple of machine I'm looking to sell currently. I have a Neels Saddlery Model 5 that is about 4 years old but has had very little use on it. I has a servo motor and will sew approx 5/8 of an inch. It is a bottom feed machine and does not have a walking foot. It is very similar to a Baby Bull but does not have reverse. I'm asking $800 and comes complete with the motor, stand, head, extra bobbins, needles, thread stand , and bobbin winder. I also have a speed reducer that I purchased for it but have never installed. I could include it for $100 and would require the purchase of two new belts if it was installed. I am attaching some pictures also. This price is for local pick up but would be willing to work out a meet part of the way for the a small fee. I am in Memphis Tn.

I also have a Tippmann Areostitch that is is great shape and I'm looking for $1800 on it. I don't have any photos of it but can get those this weekend if interested.

Thanks,

Gregg

SEWING_MACHINE_004A.jpg

SEWING_MACHINE_003A.jpg

SEWING_MACHINE_002A.jpg

post-7680-1233958807_thumb.jpg

post-7680-1233958894_thumb.jpg

post-7680-1233958962_thumb.jpg

Hi there Gregg. Could you tell me what part of the country you're located in??

Hello, I'm located in Memphis, TN.

Hey, just wanted to update the price on the Neel's model 5. $600 is now the going rate if anybody is interested. The speed reducer will be $100.

Thanks,

Gregg

I have a big Toro machine. Too bad methinks cuz I would have snapped that deal up in a heartbeat. Good machine... excellent service behind it.... the very nice price.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Yes, It is a very nice machine and Ryan is great to deal with. This machine has never missed a lick and hate to part with it but I really need the space. I purchased a Toro last year and this one just doesn't get used much anymore. It will really make someone a nice addition to the family!

Gregg

Sale Pending!

I liked that Model 5 a lot, as it really did stitch 69 to 415 without a second thought, but it also wasn't getting much use next to my Model 6 (441), and what I was using the Model 5 for could easily be down with a portable machine that is easily stored away when not in use.

ed

Hi, I have a couple of machine I'm looking to sell currently. I have a Neels Saddlery Model 5 that is about 4 years old but has had very little use on it. I has a servo motor and will sew approx 5/8 of an inch. It is a bottom feed machine and does not have a walking foot. It is very similar to a Baby Bull but does not have reverse. I'm asking $800 and comes complete with the motor, stand, head, extra bobbins, needles, thread stand , and bobbin winder. I also have a speed reducer that I purchased for it but have never installed. I could include it for $100 and would require the purchase of two new belts if it was installed. I am attaching some pictures also. This price is for local pick up but would be willing to work out a meet part of the way for the a small fee. I am in Memphis Tn.

I also have a Tippmann Areostitch that is is great shape and I'm looking for $1800 on it. I don't have any photos of it but can get those this weekend if interested.

Thanks,

Gregg

Gregg, Im Mike Davis and am lukes friend from southaven ai am very interested in your machine, my phone is 901 258 6336 and ill be calling to see if we can see it this weekend, do you have a reg email address, Luke gave me your phone no, is there a website with a brochure on the machine anywhere. My mail is michael.davis(at)youthvillages (dot) org [lease write there

Edited by TwinOaks
email edit

Thanks,

Gregg

gregg, could you email me at michael.davis@youthvillages.org am trying to sell a pistol to get your machine or trade, Mike

greg, its monday, call me mike 901 258 6336

Model 5 has been sold!